Hi.
I already choose 2 ideas from KDE ideas list - collaborative editor and solid\dolphin partitin manager. Looks interesting.
Subscribe on the mailing list both for Soldi and Telepathy. Read some mails. Understanding how open source community works.
Recieve some value advices from editors project mentor. In few couple of day i would try to write prototype for editor and make some junior jobs from bouth Solid and Empathy projects I think.
Thanks.
I already choose 2 ideas from KDE ideas list - collaborative editor and solid\dolphin partitin manager. Looks interesting.
Subscribe on the mailing list both for Soldi and Telepathy. Read some mails. Understanding how open source community works.
Recieve some value advices from editors project mentor. In few couple of day i would try to write prototype for editor and make some junior jobs from bouth Solid and Empathy projects I think.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment